Contract review and approval process for military and civilians:
Contract, related forms, regulation
Garrison off-post rental contract review procedures:
1. Prospective tenant and landlord or property manager complete and sign the contract cover sheet.
2. Prospective tenant schedules contract review with the housing office within two business days from the date the landlord signs the contract for a date not to exceed four work days.
3. The contract review appointment takes an average of 60 minutes.
Notice to service members and U.S. government employees on TDY or deployment orders:
In the absence of the sponsor, a power of attorney is required for the HSO to approve a garrsion off-post rental contract.
Notice to Prospective Landlord, Property Manager and/or Real Estate Agent.
1. The prospective tenant will notify property agent of the contract review appointment date and time.
2. Request all property agents to be available via telephone for the duration of the contract review appointment.
For any question or request on housing issues not listed on this page or any other linked pages, call or send us an email.
Phone: DSN 475-8181, CIV 09641-83-8181
Email the housing office.
Unaccompanied Housing: DSN 475-8696/6571/6580, CIV 9641-83-8696/6571/6580
Government Leased: DSN 475-8623, CIV 09641-83-8623, Email
Private Rental (Off-Post): DSN 475-6245, CIV 09641-83-6245, Email
Appliance Repairs: DSN 475-6227, CIV 09641-83-6227, Email
Assignment & Termination: DSN 466-2705/2616, CIV 09472-83-2705/2616
BEQ & BOQ: DSN 466-2509, CIV 09472-83-2509
Private Rental: DSN 466-2606/4412, CIV 09472-83-2606/4412
Furnishings: DSN 466-2622/2874, CIV 09472-83-2622/2874
Appliance Repairs: DSN 475-6227, CIV 09641-83-6227
Housing Office & Furniture Management: DSN 440-3660/3531, CIV 08821-750-3660/3531
Housing Referral Office: DSN 440-3445, CIV 08821-750-3445